Cantonment Board Sialkot was established in 1852 by British Indian Amy. Sialkot Cantonment is the precursor of Waziabad Garrison. The site of Sialkot Cantonment was chosen by Sir Charles Napier, GCB, the then Commander-in-Chief, in 1851. The Wazirabad Cantonment was vacated and the garrison shifted to “Sialkot Cantt”.
Sialkot Cantonment Board aims at providing high-quality services with access to all which can make a decent living place to live in and to leave a sustainable world for future generations.